Performing arts workshops
The movement and the word
Impart Alicia Soto
Place Zorrilla Theater.
Aimed at professional dancers or actors or in the process of training.
Quarterly duration from January 16 to March 30.
Sample open to the public at the end of the workshops.
30 teaching hours (each workshop) with training certificate.
Workshops taught by Alicia Soto of the company Alicia Soto – Hojarasca
Total price per workshop € 95
Creation and interpretive quality workshop on stage
Tuesday from 20:15 to 22:30
The content of the workshop affects and enhances the interpretive quality of the student on stage, from the acting and body tools, working on key points that go from the training process to the stage reality of the actor-dancer interpreter through:
- Stage presence: Placement of the body and its energy in the stage space.
- Learning of creative improvisations: creating from the impact of the imaginary, as an individual and finally in a group.
- The scenic relationship with the other. The body contact, the contact and weight of the bodies.
- The scenic keys: light and shadow, strengths and weaknesses of the stage with a dramatic significance.
Movement workshop from contemporary dance
Monday from 20:00 to 21:30
The content of the workshop focuses on enhancing the movement technique from the basic knowledge of the body and its energy, in time and space through:
- Technical warm-up class, body placement.
- Land use, development of choreographic sequences
- Rhythm learning: silence and sound.
- Enhance the elasticity of the body.
Information and registration.
Pza.Salvador 7-8º A 47002 Valladolid – SPAIN
Telephone and Fax: (0034) 983 263 506
Mobile 619 400 184