Fusion of languages: Urban dance and contemporary dance
Held by Alicia Soto, director and choreographer of the company Alicia Soto-Hojarasca
CALL for a maximum of 10 dancers trained in urban dance: Break dance, hip-hop, popping interested in merging with contemporary dance and Body-Contact.
Working on dance languages fusion and stage presence.
- Aimed at professional dancers experienced in break dance, hip hop and popping
- Participation in the workshop includes auditioning for the upcoming production of the Company Alicia Soto-Hojarasca in 2016.
- Days: 13 and 14
- 15 hours to 18 hours.
- PRICE: 10 €
- Location: Jazzy Dance Studios
Rua da Cintura do Porto to Santos, Armazém J, 1200-109 Santos | Lisbon
- Technical Class of warming up
- Class of contemporary dance, with floor work, learning from the body-Contact freight, weight and use of dynamics and musical rhythm work and use of space
- Class of improvisation where both languages mingle and dance unite and individually or as a duet